Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Finished Half Bath (For Real This Time!)

My half bath has gone through several changes... and so have the rest of the rooms in my house.  My husband is always saying he goes out of town to come back to find a new paint color.  That's just me.  I like to change, tweak, and try out different things... and often.  As you can see from this post, this post, and this post, oh and this post, too, my half bath is no exception!  But, I can finally say it is "done".  At least, I think so... for now?

Here's where it started, move in day, October 2011.. really dark and really boring...  then it went to blue... then it went to gray... then gray with stripes... then the frames got a gold leaf finish...

2011-2012 half bath changes
And here it is today! 



My mom gave me this SC towel rod for Christmas.  I think it's so cute. Thanks, Mom!




gold leaf


glass knobs




Ballard Designs Bellesol Mirror 




Half Bath To Do:
paint over the red
paint over the blue
add stripes
swap out mirror 
add art
swap towels
paint cabinets and door black
repaint trim
hand new towel rod
get a soap dispenser
get a jute braid mat for in front of sink

Well, I said it was finished... but for a few minor accessories.  Do you have any updates going on in your house?  Am I the only one that likes change a whole lot?  My hubs thinks so.