Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Dining Room & Bookshelves

Our poor dining room has been the catch-all for construction related stuff for the past 4-5 months, and before that it was the catch-all for all of the "we just moved in, where do we want this box to go?" loot. I am thrilled that I had time recently to organize the chaos and get it under control! A clean table and organized shelves make me happy. Especially since this is basically the first room you see when you open the front door!


The best part about the bookshelves is that I didn't buy a thing. I just shopped the random stuff I've had stored away and lying around the house from our old Atlanta house. You can see those bookshelves here. 


It might get a few tweaks here and there, but for now I'm loving that these shelves finally look put together rather than a random pile of tools, books, and papers. 








The view coming home is so inviting with our Christmas decor. It's always sad to have to bring down the tree and all the warm lights at the end of the season. I'm enjoying it for now!


Here's to organizing... or at this point in pregnancy is it considered just nesting? I don't know, but it sure needed to be done!