Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Nadeau Furniture

A while back I went window shopping at Nadeau furniture here in Atlanta. I had almost forgotten about my trip until I was flipping through deleting photos on my phone and happened to find these. Who doesn't love window shopping... and bargains... and furniture... Enjoy!

Upon entering, I see this gem. It reminds me of our china cabinet my dad made. I have it bad for dark furniture.  Especially black.  I love this piece and can imagine it with white dishes or pottery displayed on the shelves.


Cool industrial style shelving


I thought these baker's islands were so pretty. I love the wood with the marble tops. If I had the right space in my kitchen, this would have come home with me. 


Every trip to Nadeau I find that they have a huge variety of china cabinets. All colors and sizes!


extra-long console table


This bench was in the door as you walk in.  Isn't it pretty? For a foyer or living room or even for banquette seating in a kitchen. I love that cane is coming back "in". And how cool is that newspaper bench under it?



Along with painted furniture, I noticed chicken wire is trending, too.  I like it! 


See... painted furniture....



I love these tripod lights, especially when discounted!


I thought this stain color was really pretty on these side tables. Look at that wood grain, yum.


I saw this dresser and it was the exact dimensions I wanted, but I wasn't crazy about the look... I am very glad I held out and found my Craigslisted goody


Who doesn't love a burlap stool with nailhead detail and gray distressed legs? 


sweet little nightstands


Do you need a coffee table or a buffet? How many? 


Pretty gray desk, love the curves


The prices are so reasonable at Nadeau, and I love that they have such unique pieces. You should go check them out.  

Oh, and a big thank you to Atlanta blogger Savvy Southern Style today for featuring my gallery wall. Thanks, Kim! 



Happy Wednesday all!