Monday, June 17, 2019

Lake Murray Custom Build

Seems like forever since I've done any design posts on here. Life is crazy! I've been working on this house the past year and the clients just moved in! Hooray. It was a fun project to be part of.


Lots of designing and idea boards along the way!













And the house is almost finished. Bookshelf decorating this week, still waiting on a few bedding items and living room furniture to come in.  

























The soaring ceilings in this house called for some large dramatic lighting, so we ran with it. It was my clients request to have pendant lights/sconces in most of the bathrooms which I LOVE and it turned out really great!

I'm decorating the living room shelves this week. Two black and white ticking stripe chairs are being made now for the living room. Lamps/ end tables/ coffee tables still to come. The master bedroom we've ordered most of the bedding and just waiting on it to come in.

The lovely gals at Martha & Ash are making window treatments for this beautiful windows. A simple linen panel in the color oyster with french return iron rods. Going to be so pretty!!!

Once everything is done I'll get some good pictures and share. This house is AHHHMAZING. When can I move in? :)