Monday, May 20, 2019

Birthday Celebrations

Way back in February, we celebrated a bunch of birthdays! My dad, niece, mom, and Mae Caroline all have early year birthdays (two January, one February, one March). My brother's gang came up in February for a weekend and I had cakes made for each of them. Too cute! If you are local the Southern Gourmet always does the best job.

My dad is a retired builder, so he got the builder cake...





My mom is retired CSI... so she got the police cake...




Mae Mae is peppa obsessed.....



And Grayson loves Ever After High...




A fun time for sure! The cousins had fun spending the night together in the same room, staying up way too late giggling and talking, and little sleep... but sometimes weekends like this are just what the doctor ordered. Memories that last forever!




I can't believe how fast time has flown since then. I have been meaning to sit down and write Mae Mae a birthday letter, and just haven't done it yet. Oops. Maybe this week I can get all caught up :)