Monday, June 27, 2016

FOUR MONTHS!

Whoops! I've done it again. So sorry, Mae Caroline. Your baby book may not be quite as thick as big sister Evans' was. It's not because Mommy doesn't love you, it's because you girls have kept me busy, busy! 

FOUR MONTHS OLD today!! How is it possible? Gosh this time around is seriously going too fast. I am longing for those sleepy sweet newborn days again. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Hubs thinks I'm cray cray. Maybe a baby 3 is in our future after all.... and then again maybe not. :) 

Mae Caroline had her 4 month check today. 14 lbs, 25.5" long, doing great. We were cleared to start on some baby food for practice. I can't wait! She loves to eat. She has started to drool like crazy recently... Guess those teeth are around the corner. 

A quick picture catch-up of the last few weeks...









Evans loves "helping" with MC. I really can't wait for them to be able to play and entertain each other. 




MC is the bomb sleeper still. We are working on weaning that swaddle still. Haven't quite kicked it yet. I'll have to go cold turkey I have a feeling. My moms on call book says it should take roughly 3 nights... I just dread the crying though! Ugh. Maybe it won't be as bad as I think. 



Evans calls her "baby sista" or "Mae Cal-o-rine". Daddy calls her "Mcarolin'" or "macaroni". I mostly call her "MC" or "Mae Caro" but an occasional Macy Moo Moo does get in... :)




She has started laughing at things she thinks are really funny (like her big sister). She's also super ticklish. The sound of those baby belly laughs are the best!


Thank you for being such a happy and easy going little girl. You make our days better!