Wednesday, February 3, 2016

My 2 Year Old

A little update on my first born. She is miss personality these days, and has become quite her own little person. Talking in complete sentences now, singing every song under the sun, counting from one to "eleben", and giving me lots of attitude! She still doesn't really understand that a baby is heading our way, but she loves to talk about "baby sista" and "Mae Keywine". Cute, Cute, cute.




She's still very much a mama's girl. When Daddy gives her a bath or changes a diaper (yes, still in diapers people), or gets her dressed, etc, she is quick to say something like "No, Mommys do it!". Ha. She loves to be silly with her daddy, but she wants Mama when things get rough.




Speaking of rough, all FOUR of her 2 year molars are currently breaking skin! She's been slightly crankier and is sure to tell me often "my mouth is hurtin' '" or "my teef coming in!". She's still sleeping and napping great though, so I can't complain. I'm sure her mouth is hurting! I'm glad we don't remember teething as adults.





She's been really good about brushing teeth lately. We do it before school and right before bed. Daddy is the usual brusher in the house, but Evans likes to try it out herself, too. She always says "ooohhh toof paste taste-tess good!". HA.




We are working on introducing the "big girl pottys" as she calls it. She has yet to actually USE it, but she loves to sit on it. I'm not pushing anything at this point. She'll get there when she's ready.

She still loves to color, read her books, listen to music and DANCE, and ride her big girl bike. She's getting so big. Wearing 3T clothes, taller than anyone in her class, and apparently as her teacher has told me, she's the "alpha female" leader of the pack. HA. Not at all surprising knowing that girl.


Fun with D ma


She's still the love of my life and I cannot imagine a day without her in it. So thankful to be her "Mommys" !