Tuesday, February 2, 2016

37 Weeks

How far along? 37 weeks + 3 days



Size of baby? Around 6 pounds 8 ounces

How I'm changing? 38 pounds gained. I am MISERABLE. Everything hurts 24/7. Ugh. Today at my ultrasound MC was measuring 6 pounds 8 ounces and right on track for a 2/20 arrival. My doctor said she will induce me anytime after 39 weeks (February 13th) if I elect to go that route. She would prefer I don't go past 41 (February 27th) weeks, however (fine by me). Looks like this will be a February baby after all! I don't really want to be induced before my due date, just me personally... but as miserable as I am right now the offer was pretty tempting! We'll see how the next couple weeks go. I may be begging by the end of it.



Nesting? Definitely trying to get things done around this house while I have some time. It's always a work in progress around here, but knowing a baby is coming within 3 weeks is a good motivator. I finally got around to finishing up the master bedroom. I've also pretty much finished the guest room/ nursery! I found some cute sun hats to hang over the bed to complete the whole cottage look. Yay! Full post on this room later this week.


I also found a friend of a friend who was getting rid of her son's rock-n-play sleeper and bounce seat. Since we couldn't find ours, I scooped these items up. Now we are all set! And the rock-n-play actually fits in our bedroom. This is quite an accomplishment! HA! 



Best moment of the week? I got to see Mae Caroline's little profile and watch her kick and squirm on ultrasound today. Her little hand is up by her face.



God is good!