Tuesday, February 16, 2016

39 Weeks

How far along? 39 weeks 3 days


Size of baby? about the size of a BABY

How I'm changing? 43 pounds gained according to my appointment today. No changes though, still no progress. "All quiet" I believe were my doc's exact words. Ouch. Perfect blood pressure, no swelling anywhere!, baby looks great. So we are just waiting for her to finish her cook time.


Eviction date? March 5th. Yes. At 42 weeks. Let's all hope and pray I'm not still pregnant that late in the game. No one has ever stayed pregnant FOREVER, right? I'll do anything to avoid pitocin or a c-section though.

Labor starters? I can say I've pretty much done it all. Nothing is going to work unless that baby is just ready. Unfortunately! As my friend Melissa says, doctors can't predict birth or death, only God can. I have to remind myself of that over and over at this point. I have been doing a lot of walking lately, hoping to at least shift this baby down some. Walking of course means shopping...


Best moment of the week? Actually my drive home today wasn't bad. I stopped to take a few pictures in the neighborhood. The weather is BEAUTIFUL here on Isle of Hope. The trees are breathtaking. I'm trying to take pleasure in the small things since I'm otherwise miserable and irritable as holy crunch. Poor Hubs.



How's big sis? Cute and busy as ever. Yesterday after school she wanted to do "colors" at Daddy's desk. I told her let's make a birthday card for Mae Caroline. She starts singing "happy birday Mae Keywine". We can't wait for her birthday! 



Tick tock tick tock tick tock.........