Monday, October 19, 2015

Our Weekend

This time of year is so much fun. I love the chill in the air (before it gets too cold!) and warming up with hot coffee/chocolate/cider and a nice warm meal. I also like fall clothes the best of all. Jeans, scarf, and boots- that's the best! We got into the spirit Saturday and took Evans to Madrac Farms. Pumpkins, farm animals, bouncy houses, slides, hay rides-- we were all tired when we left. Especially Daddy, who went down the big slide with Evans multiple times... "Again, again!" 



I did beef stroganoff in the crockpot for Saturday night. The perfect hot meal to end our day. Evans and Daddy had seconds! 


I got to watch my Gamecocks finally get a W in the SEC. We sure will miss the HBC, but it was time. Three years of down recruiting finally caught up to us. I don't know that Elliott is the answer, but we have a lot of rebuilding to do. Hard to believe just two years ago when Evans was born we were 11-2 with 5 consecutive Clemson beat downs behind us. Yes, beat downs. Go back and look at those scores..... Ha. I miss those days! 


Sunday, Hubs had to work so it was lots of Mommy & Evans time. She is non-stop energy (and only napped an hour). Not sure how I'll handle two to be quite honest! I was exhausted by the time her bath and bedtime rolled around :) 




I love my little family and weekends like this. Happy fall!