Wednesday, October 14, 2015

22 Months!

Evans! You are 22 months old and full of personality. Not such a baby these days, you are really turning into a little girl. It's happening faster now and I'm enjoying every bit of this stage... well except the tantrums that you are starting to throw.

Autumn has finally arrived! This is Mommy's favorite time of year. You are totally taken by the pumpkins on our front porch. You have to stop and say "Hi punkins!" in and out the door. You also like to sit right next to them and bang on the top like a drum. Goober. We are taking you trick-or-treating again this year. I look forward to seeing your face at all the excitement. You are going to be an 80's rockstar, because, hello, have you met your mommy and daddy? 80's For Life. You'll see.




We took a drive to Tybee when Gigi and Granddaddy were in town. You love running around the beach, but have no interest in the ocean water. Maybe you'll be like me, scared of what you can't see in those waves? Ha.




Your sweet curls kill me!!! Especially after a hot and humid day. Your hair is out of control just like you! 


You LOVE to ride your Y bike up and down the driveway or at the school gym. I think we might need to ask Santa for a BIG GIRL bike this Christmas, what do you think? You still sing and dance all the day long. It is so cute to hear you falling asleep singing to yourself, and first thing you do when you wake up in the morning is sing a song. This morning you were singing "the farmer and the dell". The other night you were singing "He's got the whole world in His hands" and you quickly shouted "EVERYBODY NOW!" Oh, I could squeeze you... and I do, to which you usually reply "no, Mommys".






You still call me "Mommys" and Daddy "Daddys". You've also started calling Papa "Papas". Putting an "s" on the end of everyone's names, just like your own name. Silly goose.





You can sing your ABC's the whole way through, and you can also count from 1-10. At the end of your counting you usually say "do it again!" Ha. Your conversations are being more and more understandable now. Your sentences are beginning to develop, and I love hearing what you have to say ... again, most of the time..... except for those tantrums! You are my "wild child" as they call you at school. But, I wouldn't have you any other way. I love to hear other people saying how much fun you are and what a big personality you have. You keep us entertained and laughing. I think you're a ham just like your daddy.





The other night we were out to dinner at JalapeƱos we were paying the bill and waiting to leave. You suddenly burst out "GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!" as loud as day. All the tables stopped and looked at you and they busted out laughing, as did your daddy and I. The table next to us said "Encore! Encore!" to which you just politely told the man "THAAAAAAAANK YOU!". You are hilarious to me!


Happy 22 months, you are almost 2. How'd it happen?! We love you, Bootsie Girl! Can't wait to see you as a big sister to your baby sis. We've finally given her a name, which you say as "Mae Keywine" (Mae Caroline). Two sweet girls, oh my heart.