Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Bathroom Reno Progress

The bathroom Reno at my parents is coming along. So fun to design a space using someone else's pocket, ha! And my dad doing the work. All I have to do is pick out the pretty stuff. I'm in! 

The bathroom is a mix of grays and chrome. Faucets, lighting, mirrors, and cabinets have been chosen. 


The really exciting stuff is happening now. Tile install! I knew I loved this limestone and glass combo when I found them at Home Depot, but now I am wishing this were my bathroom. 


I wanted just two strips of accent tile. Just enough to notice, but not so much that it got busy. The grout will be a similar gray. 


The flooring is also going to be large gray rectangular tiles. 


Using one of my favorite griege paints, Behr Perfect Taupe. 


Dad is making shaker style cabinets similar to this, but in white. 


Hardware something like these chrome pulls from Restoration Hardware


Next will be picking out granite for the countertop and then onto fun stuff like accessories, art and towels. That's all for now!