Monday, February 17, 2014

Tomme Hilton Gallery

I mentioned a while back that my friend Erica with Tomme Hilton Gallery was going to take Evans' newborn pictures. They turned out even better than I could have hoped for! If you are looking for a talented photographer with a creative and artistic style, you should check out the work of Tomme Hilton Gallery. They do all sorts of events, from weddings to babies to high school senior pics. Whatever the occasion, these girls are ready to capture it! Here are some of my favorites from the session. I love that the setting was our own home and not a studio. Makes these feel more sentimental and real to me. And with that... I'll let the cuteness speak for itself (I'm not biased here).



She was only 8 days old then. I'm so glad Erica was able to capture a few moments in E's first week of life. Seems like years ago and like yesterday all at once. She is growing before my eyes. At least with pictures I get to keep her small for a while longer.