Saturday, December 7, 2013

Basement Bathroom

Oh, the basement bathroom. Maybe I will start with the positive. It's a full bath with working plumbing and electricity. Ok, I'm done. That's about all this room has going for it. It slightly resembles the scene of a murder. Ick. Not that I don't love pink wallpaper half missing, missing vanity, mismatch fixtures and 80's trim. 


The good news- it's in the process of changing.... Ala Hubs hard work. I'm still pregnant and big as a house, so my helping is merely directing from the couch... Do this, do that. ;) 

Brushed nickel fixture 


New vanity


Walls are going Behr Classic Silver (leftovers from our master bedroom)


A few hand towels via Target and West Elm



And some Pinterest inspiration

Via Design Sponge

Via Decor Pad

Still searching for the right rustic mirror.... To be continued....