Friday, October 11, 2013

Blakely Boo

I was going through my phone trying to make more available space, and I noticed I had hundreds of pictures of Blakely saved. And I couldn't bring myself to delete any one of them. She is, afterall, our first "child" (we call her our dogter). She is our original Bean, the Beansie pup as she is known around our house. I can't believe she was ever this little... will I be saying that about our Baby Evans this time next year? Probably. 


Her puppy graduation... she knows "sit", "stay", and "down", and does them on her own time...


Around 6 months old here, and her first time in the baby pool. She spent most of the time trying to eat the little fish on the pool, pawing and clawing away at them all. She's a nut. 


Around 7 or 8 months, just before we took her to get "fixed". Poor girl didn't know what was coming, but look how happy she is :)


After a walk this spring. Sticking her tongue out. The usual. 


More posing... but have you ever seen such a sweet face? For as cute as she is, she's every bit as crazy, too. I wouldn't trade her for anything.


Watching an ultrasound video of Baby Evans, she was totally intrigued. Then she started barking at the TV... not sure what the road ahead looks like. Ha. 


I can't believe in just a few weeks Blakely will no longer be our only "child". It makes me so excited, but also a little bit sad. She is the center of our universe right now. It's all about the Blakers and she likes it that way. I don't want anything to change, but I know it will have to. I just hope she loves her baby sister, and I hope she always knows that we love her so! Craziness and all. She's our Beansie.