Wednesday, October 30, 2013

35 Weeks



How far along? 35 weeks

Size of baby? As heavy as a giant bag of carrots, between 5.5 and 6 lbs.

How I'm changing? Braxton Hicks are more frequent now and they aren't that cool. Not painful, but just not all that pleasant. I get them almost everyday now. My doctor said if I have more than 5 in an hour to call them, so I've been timing them here lately. Two days ago I had 4 in an hour about 10-15 minutes apart, and then they stopped.

Nesting updates? The maid service is coming back mid-November for another deep cleaning. SO WORTH IT. I also started packing up the hospital bag. Everything is ready to go except for stuff I use all the time like my toiletries and makeup. Even her going home outfit is all set. :)


I got her some Christmas jammies at Target, too. I couldn't resist the reindeer feet. 



What I miss? Being able to get comfortable enough to sleep. Being able to do household chores without getting winded. Being able to breathe out of my nose. My back feeling normal. You know, that type stuff...

What I look forward to? Seeing her face for the first time. I mean, we've seen her on ultrasounds, but I cannot wait to just hold this girl! I keep picturing what it might be like, and I just can't fathom it.

Best moment of the week? Not exactly baby related, but Hubs' birthday was Tuesday. I love that guy. The new couch I got for his birthday came today! 



Weeks left? 5! Did you know only 4% of the population is born on his/her due date? Still though, it's something to count down to. :)



35 weeks and my pumpkin and I are ready for trick-or-treaters!