Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Hubs!

Today is my Hubs' birthday. How funny that he shares it with the best Gamecock ever- Marcus Lattimore. Funny because Hubs is a huge Clemson fan. HA. Happy birthday to two great men!

This morning we started off with breakfast. I made him one of his favorites- egg sandwich and sausage. Two fried eggs and cheese on an everything bagel and that boy is in heaven. I can't blame him, yum. Tonight he has requested fried chicken and pound cake. Is he from SC or what?



He got a few big birthday presents this year and was TOTALLY shocked. I wish I'd gotten his reaction on camera because it was too funny. I've mentioned before that he wants to finish the basement for his own personal retreat. We've been in the house two years now and that just hasn't happened. SO, I am making sure it happens in the next month.

New couch:

Pottery Barn Cameron Sofa in Pewter


New rug:

O.co navy zig zag 8x10 


Movie Posters:



New flooring:


Hampton Bay Hickory Perry 


The carpet and padding is all ripped out and has made its way to the dumpster... the couch is being delivered tomorrow. The couch is actually going upstairs in our living room and Hubs gets to have the nice huge sectional we purchased a few years ago. We figured the sectional would be perfect for the basement since it will seat so many people. The new flooring is being installed over the week of Thanksgiving ala my dad and Hubs. Cutting it close to baby-time much? HA. Hopefully I can keep this girl in long enough.....

The room plans are coming together! Happy Birthday Hubs!