Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Shade and Table Redo

Holy majolie, I think this room might be about done now. Aside from organizing, setting up the baby monitor, and putting sheets on the crib mattress... I think I can say my to do list is done


I ended up painting the green table white using two coats of Annie Sloan chalk paint in Old White and two coats of clear wax. I added leftover Waverly fabric to the green lamp's shade to tie it into the sconces over the changing table/dresser. 


Not bad for $18, right?


I also framed a picture of Blakely when she was just a puppy. I know I'm biased, but she was one cute pup, and still is. She's also just as much trouble :)


I had to rearrange the gallery to make room for her frame.


Luckily I didn't have to make *too* many new nail holes...


And now the gallery wall, table, and lamp are finished! 


I'm glad I love her room, because I'm pretty sure I'll be spending hours on end wide awake in here. 49 days until I'm considered full term... 70 days until my due date. Oh. My. Stars.