Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend

We have had more nasty weather in Atlanta. I think it has been raining since April. I have to admit though that I love the cooler temps. Regardless of the wet weather, it proved to be a productive weekend. 

I decided to go back to the Ballard outlet. I couldn't stop thinking about that mirror, so I snagged it Friday and immediately hung it up!


Baby and I love it! 


Saturday was all about Bodie Houston Gallery. I had a few custom pieces to get out the door and some to finish. But first, a trip to Hobby Lobby. 

Did you know they carry all sorts of hardware? It's all 50% off right now. Anthropologie has dragonfly hooks just like this y'all!


Oh, and of course they had all the fall stuff out. Makes me so happy! Fall is my absolute favorite. 


So much so that I brought home a seasonal candle. My house now smells like "falling leaves". I was close to making a fire, too, but I withheld. 


Back to the gallery, I finished these huge panels for a client. Obviously they are going in a big house considering their size. My client plans to use them in her dining room. Can't wait to see it!



I finished my girl's painting, too. This one is over the crib. The nursery is quickly becoming my favorite room. 


And just like that, the weekend is over. Monday comes way too fast!