Thursday, May 30, 2013

CFA Cobb Salad

I don't do food posts, so you know it has to be good if I'm doing one now. Let's talk about Chick-fil-A. I went to the CFA near my work a couple weeks ago for a caesar wrap with caesar dressing. It was their pleasure as always, but the guy told me they are weeding those out and won't be carrying the caesar dressing anymore. Bummer! I have been addicted to that wrap for years. In protest, I haven't given in to the new salads on the menu, until today.

I'm sitting here in a post-cobb salad stupor. A drunken avacado-egg-corn-fried chicken haze. I'm not kidding. I NEVER get up for salads. I can't get excited about leafy greens like I can hamburgers. That's just the honest truth. Not to mention, raw veggies have been a trigger to my morning sickness (especially raw broccoli and baby carrots, two things I loved previously). But, this salad made the baby cut. You have got to go and try it for yourself. I'd call it more of a southwestern style more than a cobb style salad, and that's probably why I love it so much.

Nom nom nom nom nom......................