Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Willow House

Over the weekend, I was so bummed to hear that Southern Living Home, aka now the Willow House, is going to discontinue its home line!!!! I cannot believe it! Maybe I'm just weird, but I find this so sad. I have loved their products for a long time. My cousin, Christy, sells the line of goods. Apparently they also have launched a jewelry line and are going to focus more on the jewelry line from here on out. Sadness!! But, there is a silver lining.......... 

Everything is on sale! But also low in stock... so go check it out. Here are some of my favorite items...

I love this fire screen. I actually ended up getting it for my own house. Something about this picture reminds me so much of my living room, and I've been on the hunt for a nice fire screen for a while. I just didn't want to drop hundreds of dollars on one. This baby is on sale for $48. How can you beat that?


I also like these colorful vases. Perfect touch of spring!



Instead of placing your casseroles and hot dips on oven mits (which is exactly what I do...), wouldn't it be nice to have a riser like this casserole caddy? So convenient.



And I really love these measure and prep bowls. The idea of measuring and preparing all in one sounds like heaven to me! What a great idea.



And I'm a sucker for things like this outdoor thermometer. My parents have a thermometer on their porch and I can remember growing up always waiting for it to bust open during SC's hot summer months (it never did).


Go visit Christy and check out the other great items before they are all gone!