Friday, June 15, 2012

Where is she?!

Well, I have been off the radar lately because I've been busy.  Let's see, my dad was here for a week last week, we had company last weekend and watched as Smoltz' number was retired, Braves beat the Blue Jays, we got a bobble head of Sid Slid, and I've been painting for the gallery, and now my dad is back in town again.





Dad's been working hard over at my brother's.  He built them a rustic farmhouse dining table, he's finishing out their custom master closet, and he's acid staining the entire basement floor.  Go dad go.




So, between all that's been going on, I haven't had time for the blog (this seems to be a trend, how do people make time for it?!).  But I'm really not the she I was referring to, I am talking about my niece!! WHERE IS SHE! My sister in law was due last Wednesday, the 13th (which was also hubs and my 3rd anniversary! xoxo) with Baby Bodie #2. My second Bodie niece, and third niece overall.  I'm so blessed to have so many sweet little girls in the family!

Well, we know Grayson (niece Bodie #1) is the spitting image of my brother.  She has Rachael's eyes, but everything else is all Matt.



And we know she is smart, that obviously came from my sister-in-law.... ;)  Seriously though, her vocabulary for her age (she just turned one in January, afterall) is pretty ridiculous!






I cannot wait to see what Miss Lily looks like in a few short days (at least we are hoping short right!).  I know she is going to be absolutely perfect!  And Gray is going to be such a cute big sis.

 
So, come on, where is she!