Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Busy Lately

Lately, I've been really busy.  From my *day job*, to keeping up with the yard work, to keeping up with the puppy, decorating the house, and extremely busy at the gallery, I've not had a whole lot of time to keep up with the ol' blog.  But, since I've got a minute, here's what's been going on.

I finally got around to hanging the plates in our guest room:


We hung a flag from our flag pole:


I finished and sold two custom paintings:


I made a spring wreath for our door:


And Blakely keeps growing:



We've mostly been busy with the puppy.  Blakely is sleeping through the night (hooray house trained!).  She's learned several commands already (sit, come, stay, relax, down, leave it, off).  She's definitely a daddy's girl (big time).  Tomorrow she will be 14 weeks, and I swear she grows every night.  She weighed 24 lbs when she was last at the vet, which was about 3 weeks ago.  I'm guessing she is easily 30 lbs now.  Afraid to see how big this girl gets full grown! We are taking Miss Blakely Belle this weekend to meet my parents' chocolate lab, Sadie Caroline.  I can't wait to see how my dad, the chocolate lab whisperer, is with Blakely.  I'm sure he will make puppyhood seem so easy.  :)

Alright, that's all for now.  Back to my busy schedule.