Monday, April 16, 2012

Chocolate and Cream Office

After 6 months, we have finally bought a desk for Hubs' office.  He is officially out of the kitchen, and in his home office, working away! Yea! It's awesome to see this room finally put together.  Between my dad's awesome custom furniture he built for us (built in bookcases and two large white filing cabinets) and the rest of the room, it is amazing to see how different it looks from the day we moved in (goodbye peachy yellow grasscloth....)

The room in the for sale listing photos:



My plans for the room:


The room today: 







One day I'd like to get a large comfy reading chair and an animal rug for this for this nook:

But for now, I couldn't be happier with the way this room turned out.  Even Hubs likes it, which is good since he'll spend every day here.  If you are thinking about doing a bold paint color like chocolate, I say go for it!  There are too many light neutrals in the world today.  Go live a little.  :)