Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Christmas Designs 2018 & Cards

A few pictures from holiday decorating season 2018! It was my busiest holiday season yet and at the end of it, I was exhausted! But how much fun!!!

I squeezed in 8 families within two weeks of work to bring together several trees, exteriors, tablescapes, mantles to boot! And somehow got my own house done, too. Next year I plan to start earlier in November to be able to help more families. But until then, a look at this year! 


My dining room this year in peach, coral, copper and gold 






our living room tree


our exterior went a little out of control this year in red, blue, black and white 











client houses- my neutral ladies 





classic red 









whimsical and Santa ready! 






Luxe gold and mercury glass 









bring on the red and green velvet 


black, white and silver 





navy, denim and white 



That's all the pictures I took this year! I hope all of my holiday clients enjoy their seasonal decor! 

Our Christmas Card this year we took ourselves in our backyard with my cameras self timer. Last minute and late to mail, but hey, we did it!! 







I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with family and friends. I am taking TWO weeks off from design to love on my babies (and let's be honest, try not to go insane). Hubby recently had surgery so I am caring for him during his recovery as well. 

So much to be thankful for as this year winds down to a close. 

Thank you to all of my wonderful clients for making 2018 a great year. Without you guys this little dream of mine "The Houston House" would not be possible. 


MERRY CHRISTMAS!