Monday, February 12, 2018

January

A quick catch up from January! 
Over New Year's Eve weekend, my brother and my nieces came to visit. The girls had so much fun playing together, Evans was in HEAVEN. She loves her cousins so so much! 


We also hosted a bowl party for the Carolina game (which thankfully the Gamecocks pulled out a W!) I didn't get many pictures. We invited the neighbors on our street and a few friends. It was last minute (per my usual!) but it was fun!



We also watched the Falcons blow it in the playoffs. Boo. 


The girls participated in a snow dance. They wanted snow soooo badly , but it just wasn't in the cards this winter! 


However, our old house in SAVANNAH got plenty of snow! Crazy!!! But, isn't she a beauty?! Love that home. 



But that's ok, lots of golf cart rides instead.



It was warm enough a few times to take the boat out and watch the sunset. Perfect! 









It's still a little chilly for me though. I cannot wait for warmer temps!!! 

My girls and I went on a weekend trip to Charleston. It was soooo good for the soul. Girl time always is! Especially with your best friends. My friend Melissa and her hubby have a condo in Mt. Pleasant, so we are planning many trips ahead! Lookout! 


I didn't get many pictures, typical, but I did capture this food at Obstinate Daughter on Sullivan's Island. OMG. Best pizza ever. 





We had the best time! We watched Netflix, played games, drank too many mimosas, and talked all day long. I am ready to do it all again!!! 


Curling Ashley's hair :) Old roomies. My best buddy since 1996. :) 


January was also a busy month for The Houston House, LLC! I've got several projects in the works, and finished a few last month. I need to photograph those soon to share! 



















Ok, it's Monday. Go make something happen!