Thursday, August 17, 2017

New House: Some Progress

Hardwoods are finally being installed! All of the prep and demo is finallyyyyy over. Amen! I went with white oak in saddle from Floor and Decor. It was on super sale when we bought it (around $3.29/foot). I LOVE it! Can't wait to see more of it down.






The powder room is also done (aside from shoe molding and air vents). Today they were starting in the kitchen area.



The subway tile backsplash started going in this week and was finished today- grout tomorrow. Initially I was going to do ceramic, but we don't have much linear space to cover, so I went with what I really wanted. Glass! These are 3x6 snow white glass from Lowe's.




My dad installed some new hardware on the cabinets- cup pulls. More hardware to replace around here, but we are getting there!



Yay for progress!