Monday, October 31, 2016

Our Weekend

Our weekend was full of fun Halloween activities. This holiday is better as a kid and with kids, am I right? So much fun. Never grow up!

Evans had a field trip to Marshview to trick-or-treat with her class. She wanted to wear her cousin Emily Ruth's kitty cat tutu, so she was a pink-princess-kitty. I attempted face paint on a moving target...




Sissy dressed in the spirit, too! :)


Matching smocked spider dresses- I mean, this is what having two little girls is all about. 



Fun with some new treats on the porch...


Sugar highs...


Saturday night I threw my hubby a 40th birthday party at Wyld Dock! I initially had planned to have a party at our house, but the hurricane side tracked that plan and I was left to do a lot of things last minute. It came together though and I found a venue and people were able to still make it, even last minute. Hooray! 

Wyld Dock is on the water near our house, and super laid back. I had Wyld Dock do crostini apps, taco bar and collards. Delicious! It was also a costume party!

Hubby and I as Chip(per) and Joanna :) 



Chipper Jones and Joanna Gaines

  
With the Sandlot characters 


Inmate Hillary 


Arg!


Some of the guys


My senior :P Our good friend and neighbor turned 40 earlier this year and was gifted this cane, so he passed on the torch to Mark. 



Energizer bunny, Sandlot lifeguard, JoJo, and pirate Ali


Betsy and Niko! Niko's shirt lit up to music. Hilarious 





Some of the group 


Happy birthday!






Ash was the "We Can Do It" poster girl, Rosie the Riveter!  Nailed it.



Iron Man and Katniss



Wayne and Garth


So much fun! Thanks everyone for coming out. We had a blast ringing in the old man's big day. 

Sunday was filled with being LAZY. 
Evans picked out a pumpkin and we carved him a smiley face. 



My cousin Ali pointed out that this picture looks like Evans is posing for Mark as he carves.. HA. It really does.


Put a candle in him and he's ready! 



My people


This morning Evans went to school as Princess Anna for another round of trick-or-treating and a class party! She was excited. 





Happy Halloween!!