Friday, September 30, 2016

Five on Friday!

ONE

We had a bird in our chimney. Yes. I thought it was a bat and screamed like a girl. Thankfully my  neighbor came to the rescue as my hubby was out of town during the whole fiasco. It wasn't the family of blood sucking bats that I'd envisioned, but a helpless baby bird that had gotten trapped. He was released outside and flew quickly away! Crisis averted.

TWO

I don't think I've blogged about this yet- my website is now LIVE! So exciting. I've been busy this summer doing e-design work for clients here in Savannah and all over the southeast. So much fun!



THREE

Speaking of work, I've got a couple new abstracts finished! It had been a while since I had time to pick up a brush, but this week I was super productive. I just listed these today on my Instagram.








FOUR

I CANNOT believe tomorrow is October 1. WHAT! How did we get here? It was actually slightly cool this morning in Savannah. I am so excited for cooler temps so that we can enjoy our porch.



FIVE

And speaking of that dang porch, it is STILL NOT DONE. Y'all, I'm losing it. I'm planning to join in the fun on the ONE ROOM CHALLENGE to get my butt in gear and get it done. It's mainly paint and clean up at this point, but my motivation is absent. HELP!