Friday, November 13, 2015

Five on Friday!

Linking up with these girls today! Happy Friday!



ONE

Cohen's Retreat is geared up for the holidays! I love seeing the main lobby and foyer all twinkly and pretty. The tree this year is gorgeous! Plus, today is the Holiday Pop Up Shop at Cohen' Retreat. The pillows in the FLOY showroom are on MAJOR MAJOR SALE! Come see us today 10-6 and get your holiday shopping done. I may have to do some shopping for myself.... work hazard! My job is dangerous.







TWO

Also today at Cohen's, the chance to meet Kimberly Whitman, Editor at large for Southern Living! She'll be here from 4-6 signing her new book Monograms for the Home. So excited to meet her and see the new book!


THREE

Did I mention my job is dangerous? We sourced Thibaut's Tanzania in gray for the Cohen's foyer recently, and I'm so hooked. I want it in my own foyer! It comes in so many pretty colorways. I think I need this. 



FOUR

We've survived our first full WEEK of an almost 2 year old in her new bed. She's got bed rails so that helps, but seriously we haven't had any drama. She loves her bed! She's been sick here recently so there's been a few hiccups due to that, but otherwise it's gone very smoothly. She even naps well in it. I'm so so so thankful!!!


FIVE

And lastly, we are making some progress in the guest room/nursery. I hope to complete the bed skirt and paint this weekend. Fingers crossed I can get it done! 


Have a wonderful weekend, and hope to see Savannah locals at Cohen's today!