Thursday, December 11, 2014

Bonna Bella Arts & Crafts Fair

One of the great things about Savannah is the art scene. Atlanta had a big art scene as well, don't get me wrong, but it always felt overwhelming to me to jump in being a huge city and all. Savannah is just right. Artsy but still has a small town feel. There's plenty of inspiration here for my landscapes. I can't drive to a grocery store without passing water, marsh, wildlife and mossy oaks. Love this place!


Sunday Bonna Bella Yacht Club is hosting an arts and crafts fair. There will be 13 vendors, myself included, selling our creations. Just in time for Christmas! Not sure what to gift someone special? Give them something unique straight from Savannah.


The weather is going to be sunny and highs around 60. They have plenty of indoor warm seating and heaters on the deck, so don't be shy! Come out and support the locals, have brunch, and take in the view.


I've been working my fingers to the bone to get new paintings up and ready. I'll have several sizes, including new mini paintings I've been working on. I'll also have mini Bluff Drive sketches. I'm excited to be part of a community of creatives, putting ourselves and our work out there for the public to enjoy. It's truly humbling when someone chooses your work to treasure in their own home. Words couldn't describe the gratitude I feel for all of my clients.




Thanks to everyone helping me, from babysitters to my sweet hubby who will be keeping me company during the show. (I forced him.) Bonna Bella Yacht Club, Sunday, December 14th from 12-4. See you there!