Thursday, June 5, 2014

Twenty Five Weeks

My almost 6 month old is a handful now! Ha, I thought I was tired before... Oh boy. She is scooting around and army crawling all over everything. I can't leave her alone for a second, crazy girl. She is now 16 lbs. her car seat is too little for her heigth wise and we are going to have to purchase a convertible seat.... But we haven't yet. Solid foods continue to be a hit. This week she tried carrots and green beans and is a big fan of the green beans! I was surprised, but she loved them. 


She got to spend the weekend with D and Papa while Hubs and I saw Journey/Steve Miller Band downtown and enjoyed a staycation as an early anniversary (which is next week- 5 years!). Evans did great for the grands and I'm so glad. 



She's still sleeping through the night 11-12 hours, but naps are spotty. She still takes 3 a day. The first about an hour- 1.5 hours, but the remaining two are only 30 minute cat naps lately. Makes for one fussy girl by dinner time. I'm hoping soon she will learn to consolidate those last two naps and just nap twice a day but who knows. I'm thankful she's a great night sleeper! 


She's teething and drooling like a maniac. She soaks through 4-5 bibs a day with the drool. It's unreal! Poor Sophie has taken a lot of abuse here lately with the teething and biting. 



Evans loves the outdoors, crackly paper, music, watching the ceiling fan, and bath time. She also loves to hear her own voice, and she will screech and squeal all day long. She's starting to laugh more now, too, which is a wonderful sound. 





Love you, little Booter!