Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Look for Less Curtains & Mom's Living Room

Mom's living room is coming along, and I got some iPhone pics while I was in town last week (not the best quality- sorry!). This old green velvet chair was my grandmother's. My favorite way to decorate is with a mix of new and old. A room that feels collected over time is the best in my opinion.



I wanted to share with you these curtains. I wanted to get my mom some linen curtains, but had a hard time finding any cheaper than around $100/panel. That's just not in my vocabulary for curtain budget. I know, I'm cheap. 


I spotted these Bori Window Curtains in ivory online at World Market and decided to give them a shot. They did NOT disappoint! They are a good heavy weight and add nice texture just like linen, without the cost. They have a nice big grommet at the top and also come with a tie-back should you decide to use one. We left the ties off and just let the long length puddle to the floor.


If you are searching for a discount option, these are the curtains for you!