Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Designing Another Nursery

Evans is 4 months old and here I am planning another nursery. I know, I know.

The plan: white washed/ pickled hardwoods on the ceiling, hardwood floors, and the paint color Behr Perfect Taupe. This is easily becoming one of my absolute favorite greige paint colors now. It's exactly as described- the perfect taupe. Not too blue, not too brown. Perfect.

 

Neutral bedding in gray and white. Natural jute rug with gray border. All from Pottery Barn Kids.


The white washed ceilings, hardwoods, and paint are already completed, so the bones of the room are in place. Can't wait to see the bedding and finishing touches come together! 

And no, I'm NOT pregnant again. This is Evans' nursery at my parents' house. She needs a nice room to stay at while at D and Papa's house. I wanted to keep it neutral enough in case down the road if we have a baby #2 and that baby is a BOY, the room wouldn't be too girled up. The room should be finished in the next couple of weeks! It is probably going to be nicer than her room at our house, ha. Funny how that happens.