Thursday, March 20, 2014

Three Months!

It's been brought to my attention I've been slack on the baby E updates (sorry fam!). Weeks 12 and 13 went something like this face....

Pouty and grumpy little non sleeping girl. It was a rough couple of weeks of waking up 6-10 times a night, and napping about 30-40 minutes at a time. Ugh! I took her to the ped to make sure it wasn't ears/reflux/etc. None of the above! Either teething or a growth spurt. Eek. Thankfully we went to SC to stay with my parents for two weeks and I had major help. 

We also reverted back to sleeping in the swing.... Whatever. It helps and I'll deal with the crib at a later time. My dad had to run out to the store to buy a swing so she would sleep at my parents house, ha! Ridiculous but effective. 



It lead to a much happier and better rested baby! 


She got to meet lots of family and friends while in SC.  



Her naps have started getting longer, too. I think because I let her cry a little if she wakes up before an hour has passed. She is now taking about 3 naps a day anywhere from an hour to 2.5 hours. Muuuuch better! 

She also found her left thumb and hasn't taken a paci in a week!

 

So, here we are at 14 weeks. Still not the greatest sleeper, but we are getting there. ;)