Saturday, October 26, 2013

Morning Scenes

Since insomnia is in full affect these days (can't get comfortable, can't breathe through my nose, bathroom every hour), I get up so early. Like 4:30 or 5:00 early. Yea, that used to not be in my vocabulary, but I guess I should get used to it! 

We seem to have skipped over fall the past few days in Atlanta. Yesterday the high was 52, and overnight it dropped to 30. I think it's hovering around 32 right now, so a fire this morning was definitely called for. 


The only other person willing to say hello this early is sweet Blakers Beansie. Although, she usually goes right back to bed. 


She has been so curious about my bump lately. She's always nosing around it and putting her head in my lap. I don't know if she's just starting to realize something is up, but it's too funny to see her so inquisitive. 

.... Mom, lay off the chocolate.... 


I think today I'll relax with this pup and watch football. Hope it's a great day for everyone!