Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Baby's "First" Braves Game

Last night, we took the baby out to see the Braves... hey in-utero counts, right? Ha! We went to the game with my Uncle Jim & Aunt Cindy and my cousin Bryan and some other Wendy's folks (my uncle owns the Wendy's in the Hilton Head/Savannah/surrounding areas, so y'all go eat up!). It was fun, despite the loss. Our tickets were in the Coca-Cola suite, which rocked!! I am not sure I can go back to doing a baseball game the "normal" people way after living large last night. Ha! Hubby was loving it, too. What's not to love about air conditioning, your own bathroom, food, drinks, and a view from home plate? I don't think you have to be a baseball fan to appreciate that goodness.


For it's root, root, root for the BRAVOS...



We took more pictures that are on Aunt Cindy's camera, so maybe I'll update this post later once I get those. Go Braves! Still in 1st place at least.
Stinkin' Mets. Woof.