Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Small Group

I'm thankful for North Point Community Church, and for my awesome small group.  Love these people!

Trip to Blue Ridge, Jan. 2012

Christmas 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving 2011- and typical Bess.

Thanksgiving 2011- and please note our old wooden living room! Pinnochio days! 

Almost two full years together! Hubs and I are really lucky to have such a great group of friends and followers in Christ, that's fo' sho.

And I'm thankful for great music, like the new North Point Live CD.  Here's Ann and me at the concert... the CD just came out, and I can't stop playing it on a loop.

North Point Live

You can preview the LIVE CD here.  Sadly, our group leaders abandoned us moved south of town.  Not sure how we'll get by without them every Sunday, but we'll try!

Halloween 2011- kids, Dora, Jersey shore, Swamp People, and the zookeeper and Gorilla. 
If you are looking for good studies, there are some really great ones available through North Point.  One of my favorites we have done is Guardrails.  I really do believe my marriage is amazing because of this church family.  For that I am beyond blessed!