Monday, November 5, 2012

Birthdays

Over the weekend I celebrated another year of ME! Ha-ha.  I'm officially in the last year of my 20's, clinging on for dear life.  It's been a good run.

                                                             I'm thankful for birthdays.



And, I'm REALLY thankful for my hubby, who always goes out of his way to make me feel like the most important person in the entire world.  I know- get a room- but it's my blog. So, I can be mushy here and there if I want to be.  Neener-neener.  He surprised me with a car wash- not just a wash- a full-on detail.  The entire interior has been shampooed and vacuumed and every conceivable space is clean.  It looks like the day I took it off the lot back in 2001! Maybe the best gift ever. He also had our brick, siding, and porch at the house pressure washed and all gutters cleaned.  It all looks so nice and new!

We also went to Table & Main for dinner to celebrate my 29th.  I would highly recommend it if you haven't been.  Delicious, and downtown Roswell is the cutest place in the Atlanta area in my opinion.


We started with the BBQ appetizer.  Shredded pork came piled on top of cornbread waffles and topped with vinegar sauce.  For dinner, I got the fried chicken and collards, and Hubs got the veal and mashed potatoes.  My mouth is watering again just thinking about it! Yum.

I loved all the texts, phone calls, posts on Facebook, too.  It was a great birthday!