Thursday, November 8, 2018

Design Work Lately

What a year it has been. I am, like always, so far behind on this blog. I thought about letting it go... but gosh I'm just not quite ready! I'll do better next year prioritizing documenting our little lives and this business of mine. Pinky swear so hold me to it :)

Here's look at some of the design work I've done over the past year. I am grateful, grateful, grateful for all of my wonderful clients that have trusted me with their homes. It has been the busiest year to date for my business, and for that I just say THANK YOU!!!!!































This one still in progress, but how beautiful is this Atlanta renovation?! 





And an exterior renovation.  Different paint choices and the addition of a metal awning at the front entrance totally transformed this home. The brick looks brand new! Amazing what a few color choices can do! 



I hope to get pictures of a few more projects I've been on lately. Christmas season is ramping up for me, and I'll be sure to share all of the tree designs this year! Some fun ones planned, including a baseball themed Christmas. 

Merry, merry! Everything!