Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Master Reno: This & That

The hardware came in for the master bedroom closet and my dad went ahead and put the drawer pulls on. I am loving these 12" pulls! The top drawers will receive smaller knobs. 

The bathroom tile is now grouted! The grout color is a silvery gray to blend in. Hopefully the gray is easier to keep clean than standard white grout. 

And my trip to HomeGoods was a success. I found king bedding, toss pillows, (4) 96" curtains, etc. and didn't break the bank. Steal. Can't wait for install day, but there's more construction to do before we get there! 


Evans started daycare yesterday, so I had time to work on my parents design, but also had time to paint. There's plenty of inspiration down here in Savannah! I will be doing a giveaway soon so follow along! You can also follow on Instagram @ashleyhoustondesigns. Have a wonderful Wednesday!