Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Cinderella's Castle

Well, hopefully my girl is going to like Disney as much as I do... From the laundry day art I purchased a few months back... now to this photograph of Cinderella's castle in Magic Kingdom, her gallery wall is quickly becoming fairy tale esque. 

I found this one on Etsy, too. It's Andrea Clare Photography. I thought the picture was just too charming to pass up. I remember growing up thinking this would be my house one day. Is it too late?




Two pictures left in the gallery wall. I'm saving those for pictures of Blakely boo. She's been summering at camp granddaddy, so I haven't gotten any recent pictures of her. 


Can't wait for her return next weekend, I've missed her little goofy face SO much! But, I know she's had fun. Hopefully my dad will really give her back... they are kind of attached at the hip.