Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hubs' First Years

This is too cute NOT to share, although if my hubby ever reads this, he will roll his eyes at me... followed by a sigh, and a "really?".  My mother-in-law is a big time saver of all things from her babies' childhoods.  It is actually neat to look back on some of it.  One thing in particular is a baby book she did for Mark.  She was really thorough.  I picture myself one day being pretty slack about documenting the first years of life, but not my MIL.  Every birthday, holiday, who was there, what they brought, what they ate, what his favorite words and foods and things to do were, EVERYTHING possible has been documented.  Isn't that sweet? I think so.

One thing that stands out in my mind after reading his baby book (which was several years ago) is what Hubs called the three most important players of the Christmas story.

"Mary, Joey, and See-sus" 





How cute is that? And how about my hubby's head of curls?  He was and is a cutie...  I know, I know.  :)