Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall TV Shows

So... everyone knows I love fall the mostest.  But another reason it is the absolute best time of year is the shows!  Yep, certifiable couch potato between September- April right here.  That's ok with me when there's good tv watchin' to be done.  Who is watching Homeland on Showtime?  OMG, that show is so unbelievably awesome.  My heart feels like it might leap right from my chest during the whole hour it's on.  Best show on television right now I think.  Comedies I'm loving all air on Wednesday nights- The Middle, Modern Family, and Suburgatory! Love those.  And in just 4 short days.........

THE WALKING DEAD RETURNS ON AMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, yes I'm a dork.  I know this.  But The Walking Dead is freaky and amazing all at once.  It's not just a zombie blood and guts thriller (although there is a lot of that), it's a survival show.  It's a love story.  It's a drama.  It's just a good old fashioned the bomb show.  Plus, it's filmed right here in Georgia, so that's pretty cool.  Good to know the ATL is considered a zombie apocalypse hot spot.

Blakely's into watching the Gamecocks.....



What shows are y'all into?